The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Canada-Poland Chamber of Commerce. It is mandated to oversee its financial transactions and conduct the business of the Chamber. The Board of Directors is also responsible for the implementation, interpretation and promotion of policies and procedures approved by the membership.
- 2018 Annual Winter Gathering and Business Mission from Lublin, Poland
- World Polonia Economic Forum September 02-04, 2018 – Tarnów Poland
- Chamber Member Benefits from Lower Insurance Rate – Exclusive to Members
- CPCC Supports the Roncesvalles Polish Festival
- Home and Auto Group Insurance Program, Exclusive to CPCC Members